Angry Birds v2.0 with Mighty Eagle root only
The much awaited Mighty Eagle finally lands on android. But only for the rooted devices for now, hope someone puts extra efforts to make it work for non rooted too.
To get Mighty Eagle on your ROOTED android device, follow the instructions below:
1. Extract the zip. You will get 2 files: angrybirds 2.0.0.apk & settings.lua, Copy both these files to your SD Card.
2. Install the Angry Birds apk (If you already have it installed & played it before then skip to step 5).
3. Open the app & complete the first level (You need to complete at least first level to get this working).
4. Now exit the app.
5. Open any root explorer.
6. Now assuming you are in the "root" directory Go to "sdcard" folder, find the settings.lua file which you copied previously, COPY it.
7. Now go back in the "root" directory & navigate to "/data/data/com.rovio.angrybirds/files/" & PASTE the settings.lua file inside the "files", Overwrite the file if necessary.
8. Open the app again select any level & hit the Eagle's Eye Symbol at left upper corner & go mighty!!
Hope this helps!