LC Color Carbon Fiber v1.0
Requirements: Android 1.6 and up
Overview: LC Color Carbon Fiber Theme for Go Launcher EX
View developer web site for instructions on how to enable sphere effect.
Works on tablet and supports larger icons, see tips below.
If you like this theme please rate it. if you have issues, or questions email me before posting a negative comment.
This is an iOS Style theme with Color Carbon Fiber icons.
It requires Go Launcher EX to run, please make sure that Go Launcher EX runs on your device before installing.
Once downloaded from the go launcher menu, select themes and then select LC Color Carbon Fiber Theme.
Features Custom icons, menus, and folders.
Includes several wallpapers.
Screen shots are using a 5 x 4 grid. (Menu → Preferences → Screen settings → Grid size)
NOTE: WeatherBug Elite, Go Clock, Powerful Switchman, HD Widgets, widgetsoid are separate apps available on the Android Market.
• Go Launcher EX is required to run.
• You cannot open the theme from the market.
• Make sure Go Launcher EX runs on your device before installing
• If the icons do not update –> Quit Go Launcher and then start it again. –> Also make sure if you have apps on the SD card that the SD card is mounted. If this does not work, uninstall the theme and download and install it again. You will not be charged.
• To enable the sphere effect as seen on the different themes, go to Go Launcher Preferences –> Effect Settings –> Select Horizontal or Vertical Scroll Effect –> select Sphere.
• To move to the SD card you must be running Android OS 2.2 or higher.
• To make icons larger go to Menu –> Preferences –> Visual Settings –> Icons –> Icons Size